Sunday Notes: Jan. 21st, 2018:
- The second collection for this Sunday goes to the diocesan projects.
- We are distributing small forms of family information, please fill it out and give it back so we can update our database system, (address, phone, email…etc.).
- We need $600,000 of donations as a short term goal by March 2018.
- We are applying for a $2M Loan from K of C or other banks, pray for this to happen for the income of our parish is limited.
- Last week we got less than $6,000 of donations Only. We thank all the donors but we need more support, each family is asked to participate with $1,000 if possible, before March 2018.
- The new membership dues are $300, try to send them before March 2018.
- Thursday: parish council meeting at 6:30PM. And the Fundraising committee meeting at 7:30PM.
- Bautha – Lent of Nineveh prayers program- Jan. 22- Jan. 24.: (At Mar Abraham: 10AM English Prayers, 11:00AM English Mass, 5:30PM Chaldean Prayers, 6:30PM Chaldean/Arabic Mass); (Holy Family 5:30PM Chaldean Prayers, 6:30PM Chaldean/Arabic Mass).
Masses & Centers
Mar Abraham Church: 6816 E. Cactus Rd/ Scottsdale, AZ 85254 [marabraham.com (480) 905-1545]
(Sat: Mass in Arabic @ 6:30 PM., Sun.: Mass in English 10:00 AM, Chaldean 11:30 A.M.)
Holy Family Mission: 3220 W. Greenway Rd / Phoenix AZ, 85053 (Sun. Mass at 12:30pm)
Holy Cross Mission: 19 W. Bruce Ave / Gilbert, AZ 85233 (Sun. Chaldean Mass at 6:00pm)