Sunday Notes: Feb. 25th, 2018: pray for peace in the world, and for the new church
- We printed out the Pope’s letter for lent; it’s available at the church entrance.
- Fridays of lent program at Mar Abraham & Holy family centers: 6:00PM Mass, 6:30PM the Stations. Followed by Masgouf-Fish dinner at Mar Abraham Church.
- There are small forms of Family data, please fill it out and give it back so we can update our database system, (address, phone, email…etc.).
- We thank all families who are sending their donations for the new church, as of this week we reached $425k. God bless all the donors.
- We urge each family to participate with $1,000 donation to help purchase the new church. If you can’t make all at once you may do monthly payments.
- We need $600k of donations by end of March 2018 at the closing of Escrow.
- The membership dues are $300, try to send them before end of March 2018.
- Our bishop Mar Emanuel H. Shaleta will visit our parish in Arizona, between March 16-19th, to follow up with the church updates.
- On March 17th we are having a Fundraising dinner, at Ceder’s Hall (Northern & 16 St.) ticket donation $100 per person to support the new church purchase. Tickets are available by the parish council and church Fundraising committee.
Masses & Centers
Mar Abraham Church: 6816 E. Cactus Rd/ Scottsdale, AZ 85254 [marabraham.com (480) 905-1545]
Mar Abraham (Sat: Mass: Arabic @ 6:30 PM., Sun. Mass: English 10:00 AM, Chaldean 11:30 A.M.)
Holy Family Mission: 3220 W. Greenway Rd / Phoenix AZ, 85053 (Sun. Mass at 12:30pm)
Holy Cross Mission: 19 W. Bruce Ave / Gilbert, AZ 85233 (Sun. Chaldean Mass at 6:00pm)